1. Which network design consideration would be more important to a large corporation than to a small business?
2. What do WLANs that conform to IEEE 802.11 standards allow wireless users to do?
connect wireless hosts to hosts or services on a wired Ethernet network
3. The _____ command that is issued on a router is used to verify the value of the software configuration register
The show version command that is issued on a router displays the value of the configuration register, the Cisco IOS version being used, and the amount of flash memory on the device, among other information.
4. Which two statements characterize wireless network security? (Choose two.)
Using the default IP address on an access point makes hacking easier.
With SSID broadcast disabled, an attacker must know the SSID to connect.
5. Fill in the blank.
VoIP__________ defines the protocols and technologies that implement the transmission of voice data over an IP network.
6. Which two statements about a service set identifier (SSID) are true? (Choose two.)
tells a wireless device to which WLAN it belongs
all wireless devices on the same WLAN must have the same SSID
7. If a configuration file is saved to a USB flash drive attached to a router, what must be done by the network administrator before the file can be used on the router?
Edit the configuration file with a text editor.
8. Which command will backup the configuration that is stored in NVRAM to a TFTP server?
copy startup-config tftp
The startup configuration file is stored in NVRAM, and the running configuration is stored in RAM. The copy command is followed by the source, then the destination.
9. Refer to the exhibit. An administrator is trying to troubleshoot connectivity between PC1 and PC2 and uses the tracert command from PC1 to do it. Based on the displayed output, where should the administrator begin troubleshooting?
10. When should an administrator establish a network baseline
at regular intervals over a period of time
11. Refer to the exhibit. Baseline documentation for a small company had ping round trip time statistics of 36/97/132 between hosts H1 and H3. Today the network administrator checked connectivity by pinging between hosts H1 and H3 that resulted in a round trip time of 1458/2390/6066. What does this indicate to the network administrator?
Something is causing a time delay between the networks
12. A ping fails when performed from router R1 to directly connected router R2. The network administrator then proceeds to issue the show cdp neighbors command. Why would the network administrator issue this command if the ping failed between the two routers?
The network administrator wants to verify Layer 2 connectivity.
The show cdp neighbors command can be used to prove that Layer 1 and Layer 2 connectivity exists between two Cisco devices. For example, if two devices have duplicate IP addresses, a ping between the devices will fail, but the output of show cdp neighbors will be successful. The show cdp neighbors detail could be used to verify the IP address of the directly connected device in case the same IP address is assigned to the two routers.
13. Which statement is true about CDP on a Cisco device?
CDP can be disabled globally or on a specific interface.
14. What is the purpose of issuing the commands cd nvram: then dir at the privilege exec mode of a router?
to list the content of the NVRAM
15. A network administrator has determined that various computers on the network are infected with a worm. Which sequence of steps should be followed to mitigate the worm attack?
containment, inoculation, quarantine, and treatment
16. A network administrator checks the security log and notices there was unauthorized access to an internal file server over the weekend. Upon further investigation of the file system log, the administrator notices several important documents were copied to a host located outside of the company. What kind of threat is represented in this scenario?
17. Which type of network attack involves the disabling or corruption of networks, systems, or services?
denial of service attacks
18. Which protocol supports rapid delivery of streaming media?
19. Which WLAN security protocol generates a new dynamic key each time a client establishes a connection with the AP?
20. How should traffic flow be captured in order to best understand traffic patterns in a network?
during peak utilization times
21. What is a security feature of using NAT on a network?
allows internal IP addresses to be concealed from external users
22. Which two actions can be taken to prevent a successful attack on an email server account? (Choose two.)
Limit the number of unsuccessful attempts to log in to the server.
Never send the password through the network in a clear text.
23. Fill in the blank. Do not use abbreviations.
The show_______ command provides information about the amount of available and free flash memory and its permissions for reading or writing data.
The show file systems command lists all of the available file systems on a Cisco router. It provides useful information such as the amount of available and free memory of flash and nvram, and its access permissions that include read only (ro), write only (wo), and read and write (rw).
24. Open the PT Activity.
How long will a user be blocked if the user exceeds the maximum allowed number of unsuccessful login attempts?
The timeout duration for login attempts is set by the login block-for 180 attempts 4 within 60 command. This command sets the login block at 180 seconds (3 minutes) after 4 incorrect attempts within a 60 second time period. This command can be viewed in the running configuration file.
Place the options in the following order:
– not scored –
Descargar el exámen
Espero haber ayudado en algo. Hasta la próxima oportunidad!