1. Beginning with the Cisco IOS Software Release 15.0, which license is a prerequisite for installing additional technology pack licenses?
2. How long is the evaluation license period for Cisco IOS Release 15.0 software packages?
3. Which statement describes a difference between the IOS 15.0 extended maintenance release and a standard maintenance release?
The extended maintenance release will deliver new IOS features as soon as they are available.
The standard maintenance release enables faster IOS feature delivery than the extended maintenance release does.
They consist of two separate parallel trains.
A new standard maintenance release will synchronize with the latest extended maintenance release before the extended is made available.
5. The customer of a networking company requires VPN connectivity for workers who must travel frequently. To support the VPN server, the customer router must be upgraded to a new Cisco IOS software version with the Advanced IP Services feature set. What should the field engineer do before copying the new IOS to the router?
Issue the show version and the show flash commands to ensure that the router has enough memory and file space to support the new IOS image.
Delete the currently installed IOS by using the erase flash: command, and reload the router
Issue the show running-configuration command to determine the features of the currently installed IOS image file.
Set the router to load the new IOS image file directly from the TFTP server on the next reboot.
6. What is the major release number in the IOS image name c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-3.T.bin?
7. Which three software packages are available for Cisco IOS Release 15.0?
Advanced IP Services
8. Which command is used to configure a one-time acceptance of the EULA for all Cisco IOS software packages and features?
license accept end user agreement
license boot module module-name
9. Which IOS 12.4 software package integrates full features, including voice, security, and VPN capabilities, for all routing protocols?
Advanced Enterprise Services
Advanced IP Services
Service Provider Services
10. Fill in the blank. Do not use abbreviations.
The license install flash0:seck9-C1900-SPE150_K9-FAB12340099.xml command will restore the specified saved Cisco IOS Release 15 license to a router.
11. Which command would a network engineer use to find the unique device identifier of a Cisco router?
license install stored-location-url
show license udi
12. When a router is powered on, where will the router first search for a valid IOS image to load by default?
13. What statement describes a Cisco IOS image with the “universalk9_npe” designation for Cisco ISR G2 routers?
It is an IOS version that can only be used in the United States of America.
It is an IOS version that, at the request of some countries, removes any strong cryptographic functionality.
It is an IOS version that provides only the IPBase feature set.
It is an IOS version that offers all of the Cisco IOS Software feature sets.
14. A network engineer is upgrading the Cisco IOS image on a 2900 series ISR. What command could the engineer use to verify the total amount of flash memory as well as how much flash memory is currently available?
15. When a customer purchases a Cisco IOS 15.0 software package, what serves as the receipt for that customer and is used to obtain the license as well?
End User License Agreement
Product Activation Key
Unique Device Identifier
Software Claim Certificate
16. A network administrator configures a router with the command sequence:
R1(config)# boot system tftp://c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-4.M3.bin
R1(config)# boot system rom
What is the effect of the command sequence?
The router will load IOS from the TFTP server. If the image fails to load, it will load the IOS image from ROM.
The router will search and load a valid IOS image in the sequence of flash, TFTP, and ROM.
On next reboot, the router will load the IOS image from ROM.
The router will copy the IOS image from the TFTP server and then reboot the system.
18. A newly hired network engineer wants to use a 2911 router from storage. What command would the technician use to verify which IOS technology licenses have been activated on the router?
Espero haber ayudado en algo. Hasta la próxima oportunidad!