1. Which protocol is used by EIGRP to send hello packets?
2. What is indicated when an EIGRP route is in the passive state?
The route must be confirmed by neighboring routers before it is put in the active state.
The route is viable and can be used to forward traffic.
There is no activity on the route to that network.
The route has the highest path cost of all routes to that destination network.
The route is a feasible successor and will be used if the active route fails.
3. Which EIGRP route would have the preferred administrative distance?
an external route that is redistributed from OSPF
an internal route
an external route that is redistributed from RIP
a summary route
4. If all router Ethernet interfaces in an EIGRP network are configured with the default EIGRP timers, how long will a router wait by default to receive an EIGRP packet from its neighbor before declaring the neighbor unreachable?
5. When an EIGRP-enabled router uses a password to accept routes from other EIGRP-enabled routers, which mechanism is used?
Diffusing Update Algorithm
Reliable Transport Protocol
6. Which destination MAC address is used when a multicast EIGRP packet is encapsulated into an Ethernet frame?
7. Why would a network administrator use a wildcard mask in the network command when configuring a router to use EIGRP?
to lower the router overhead
to subnet at the time of the configuration
to send a manual summarization
to exclude some interfaces from the EIGRP process
8. Which command is used to display the bandwidth of an interface on an EIGRP-enabled router?
show ip protocols
show ip interface brief
show ip route
9. A new network administrator has been asked to verify the metrics that are used by EIGRP on a Cisco device. Which two EIGRP metrics are measured by using static values on a Cisco device? (Choose two.)
10. Where are EIGRP successor routes stored?
only in the neighbor table
in the routing table and the topology table
in the routing table and the neighbor table
only in the routing table
Refer to the exhibit. Which command should be used to configure EIGRP to only advertise the network that is attached to the gigabit Ethernet 0/1 interface?
network 172.16.23.0 255.255.255.128
network 172.16.23.64 0.0.0.63
network 172.16.23.0 255.255.255.192
network 172.16.23.64 0.0.0.127
12. How do EIGRP routers establish and maintain neighbor relationships?
by exchanging neighbor tables with directly attached routers
by exchanging hello packets with neighboring routers
by comparing known routes to information received in updates
by dynamically learning new routes from neighbors
by exchanging routing tables with directly attached routers
Place the options in the following order:
– not scored –
EIGRP for IPv4 only
both EIGRP for IPv4 and EIGRP for IPv6
EIGRP for IPv6 only
14. What is the purpose of using protocol-dependent modules in EIGRP?
to describe different routing processes
to use different transport protocols for different packets
to identify different application layer protocols
to accommodate routing of different network layer protocols
15. Which statement describes a characteristic of the delivery of EIGRP update packets?
EIGRP sends all update packets via unicast.
EIGRP uses a reliable delivery protocol to send all update packets.
EIGRP uses UDP to send all update packets.
EIGRP sends all update packets via multicast.
16. Open the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question.
Which code is displayed on the web server?
18. Which command or commands must be entered on a serial interface of a Cisco router to restore the bandwidth to the default value of that specific router interface?
copy running-config startup-config
Refer to the exhibit. Which two networks contain feasible successors? (Choose two.)
20. Fill in the blank.
In an EIGRP topology table, a route that is in a/an active state will cause the Diffusing Update Algorithm to send EIGRP queries that ask other routers for a path to this network.
21. Which three metric weights are set to zero by default when costs in EIGRP are being calculated? (Choose three.)
Refer to the exhibit. R2 has two possible paths to the 192.168.10.4 network. What would make the alternate route meet the feasibility condition?
a reported distance greater than 41024000
an administrative distance less than 170
a feasible distance greater than 41024000
a reported distance less than 3523840
23. Which table is used by EIGRP to store all routes that are learned from EIGRP neighbors?
the neighbor table
the adjacency table
the topology table
the routing table
Espero haber ayudado en algo. Hasta la próxima oportunidad!