Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer is troubleshooting host connectivity on a LAN that uses a first hop redundancy protocol. Which IPv4 gateway address should be configured on the host?
2. Which RSTP ports are connected to end devices?
3. Fill in the blank. Do not use abbreviations.
The spanning-tree mode rapid-pvst global configuration command is used to enable Rapid PVST+.
4. To obtain an overview of the spanning tree status of a switched network, a network engineer issues the show spanning-tree command on a switch. Which two items of information will this command display? (Choose two.)
The root bridge BID.
The status of native VLAN ports.
The role of the ports in all VLANs.
The number of broadcasts received on each root port.
The IP address of the management VLAN interface.
5. If no bridge priority is configured in PVST, which criteria is considered when electing the root bridge?
highest MAC address
highest IP address
lowest IP address
lowest MAC address
6. What is the purpose of HSRP?
It prevents a rogue switch from becoming the STP root.
It prevents malicious hosts from connecting to trunk ports.
It provides a continuous network connection when a router fails.
It enables an access port to immediately transition to the forwarding state.
7. What is a characteristic of a Layer 2 loop?
A switch is continually forwarding the same unicast frame.
Routers continually forward packets to other routers.
Broadcast frames are forwarded back to the sending switch.
The Time-to-Live attribute of a frame is set to infinity.
Open the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question.
Which switch is the root bridge?
9. Which two types of spanning tree protocols can cause suboptimal traffic flows because they assume only one spanning-tree instance for the entire bridged network? (Choose two.)
10. Which two network design features require Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) to ensure correct network operation? (Choose two.)
link-state dynamic routing that provides redundant routes
implementing VLANs to contain broadcasts
redundant links between Layer 2 switches
removing single points of failure with multiple Layer 2 switches
static default routes
11. Which nonproprietary protocol provides router redundancy for a group of routers which support IPv4 LANs?
12. In which two port states does a switch learn MAC addresses and process BPDUs in a PVST network? (Choose two.)
13. What is an advantage of PVST+?
PVST+ optimizes performance on the network through load sharing.
PVST+ requires fewer CPU cycles for all the switches in the network.
PVST+ reduces bandwidth consumption compared to traditional implementations of STP that use CST.
PVST+ optimizes performance on the network through autoselection of the root bridge.
14. What additional information is contained in the 12-bit extended system ID of a BPDU?
15. Which protocol provides up to 16 instances of RSTP, combines many VLANs with the same physical and logical topology into a common RSTP instance, and provides support for PortFast, BPDU guard, BPDU filter, root guard, and loop guard?
16. Which port state will switch ports immediately transition to when configured for PortFast?
Refer to the exhibit. Which protocol information is being displayed in the output?
19. Which STP priority configuration would ensure that a switch would always be the root switch?
spanning-tree vlan 10 root primary
spanning-tree vlan 10 priority 61440
spanning-tree vlan 10 priority 0
spanning-tree vlan 10 priority 4096
20. Which three components are combined to form a bridge ID?
extended system ID
21. What is the outcome of a Layer 2 broadcast storm?
New traffic is discarded by the switch because it is unable to be processed.
CSMA/CD will cause each host to continue transmitting frames.
ARP broadcast requests are returned to the transmitting host.
Routers will take over the forwarding of frames as switches become congested.
22. Fill in the blank.
In FHRP operation, two or more routers are represented as a single virtual router.
23. A network administrator is preparing the implementation of Rapid PVST+ on a production network. How are the Rapid PVST+ link types determined on the switch interfaces?
Link types can only be determined if PortFast has been configured.
Link types can only be configured on access ports configured with a single VLAN.
Link types are determined automatically.
Link types must be configured with specific port configuration commands.
Espero haber ayudado en algo. Hasta la próxima oportunidad!