1. How can an enterprise network be designed to optimize bandwidth?
by deploying a collapsed core model
by installing devices with failover capabilities
by organizing the network to control traffic patterns
by limiting the size of failure domains
2. Which statement describes a characteristic of Cisco Meraki switches?
They promote infrastructure scalability, operational continuity, and transport flexibility.
They are service provider switches that aggregate traffic at the edge of the network.
They are cloud-managed access switches that enable virtual stacking of switches.
They are campus LAN switches that perform the same functions as Cisco 2960 switches.
3. Which statement describes a characteristic of Cisco Catalyst 2960 switches?
They are best used as distribution layer switches.
They are modular switches.
New Cisco Catalyst 2960-C switches support PoE pass-through.
They do not support an active switched virtual interface (SVI) with IOS versions prior to 15.x.
4. What are two functions of a router? (Choose two.)
It manages the VLAN database.
It increases the size of the broadcast domain.
It determines the best path to send packets.
It controls the flow of data via the use of Layer 2 addresses.
It connects multiple IP networks.
5. Which technology is required when switched networks are designed to include redundant links?
virtual private networks
Spanning Tree Protocol
6. What is a characteristic of in-band device management?
It is used to monitor and make configuration changes to a network device over a network connection.
It is used for initial configuration or when a network connection is unavailable.
It uses a direct connection to a console or AUX port.
It uses a terminal emulation client.
7. In which situation would a network administrator install a Cisco Nexus Series or Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series switch to promote infrastructure scalability?
on a service provider network to promote integrated security, and simplified management
on a campus LAN network as access layer switches
to enable virtual stacking of switches to provide cloud-managed access
on a data center network to provide expansion and transport flexibility
8. A network engineer is reviewing a network design that uses a fixed configuration enterprise router that supports both LAN and WAN connections. However, the engineer realizes that the router does not have enough interfaces to support growth and network expansion. Which type of device should be used as a replacement?
a PoE device
a modular router
another fixed configuration router
a Layer 3 switch
9. Immediately after a router completes its boot sequence, the network administrator wants to check the routers configuration. From privileged EXEC mode, which of the following commands can the administrator use for this purpose? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. Which devices exist in the failure domain when switch S3 loses power?
PC_3 and PC_2
AP_2 and AP_1
S1 and S4
PC_3 and AP_2
S4 and PC_2
11. A network administrator is planning redundant devices and cabling in a switched network to support high availability. Which benefit will implementing the Spanning Tree Protocol provide to this design?
Redundant paths can be available without causing logical Layer 2 loops.
Faster convergence is available for advanced routing protocols.
Network access can be expanded to support both wired and wireless devices.
Multiple physical interfaces can be combined into a single EtherChannel interface.
12. Why would a network administrator issue the show cdp neigbors command on a router?
to display device ID and other information about directly connected Cisco devices
to display line status and other information about directly connected Cisco devices
to display routing table and other information about directly connected Cisco devices
to display router ID and other information about OSPF neighbors
14. Which two requirements must always be met to use in-band management to configure a network device? (Choose two.)
a terminal emulation client
at least one network interface that is connected and operational
a direct connection to the auxiliary port
Telnet, SSH, or HTTP access to the device
a direct connection to the console port
15. What are two benefits of extending access layer connectivity to users through a wireless medium? (Choose two.)
increased bandwidth availability
increased network management options
decreased number of critical points of failure
16. As the network administrator you have been asked to implement EtherChannel on the corporate network. What does this configuration consist of?
grouping multiple physical ports to increase bandwidth between two switches
grouping two devices to share a virtual IP address
providing redundant devices to allow traffic to flow in the event of device failure
providing redundant links that dynamically block or forward traffic
17. Which two features of enterprise class equipment assists an enterprise network in maintaining 99.999 percent up-time? (Choose two.)
redundant power supplies
18. Which design feature will limit the size of a failure domain in an enterprise network?
the installation of redundant power supplies
the purchase of enterprise equipment that is designed for large traffic volume
the use of the building switch block approach
the use of a collapsed core design
Espero haber ayudado en algo. Hasta la próxima oportunidad!